Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Cubastricism




























The dance club (discoteca) has opened for the evening ;) There are a few of us here at work finishing some tasks while Daft Punk's "Homework" plays in the back ground.

I heard a few people humming along to the song and some were tapping their fingers on the desks. Sounds cliche' but my co-workers dig the music at night.

Just received an email from a teammate and the organizers of last weekends race moved all riders up one spot due to miscommunication at the finish line - I moved from 16th to 15th ;)

This evening I bring you my rendition of various art genre's produced on the famous canvas...

"Blanco Plastique"

Both photos were taken on my iPhone - NO PLUG FOR APPLE

The second image was taken at my "roof top" party - Bay Bridge in the distance ;)

Good night.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: