Monday, July 7, 2008

Fun Wind


Yes, those are my chicken sticks out on the windsurf board at Shoreline Lake in Mountain View. On Sunday I decided to change things up and spent a few hours on the water battling the wind and getting a massive workout. There were no problems falling asleep last night and I woke up addicted to the board. On a funny note - we all know my legs are skinny with small ankles and it seems that many things gravitate to them - such as windsurf boards. Well, I originally learned to windsurf at Lake Balaton in Hungary and was hit in the ankle by another windsurfer during my lesson. Well, another windsurfer slammed into my ankle again and it was funny because I mentioned this to my friend, Shannon, prior to the accident. Anyway, it's the power of the chicken sticks or frog legs as my teammates call them - like the Death Star's tractor beam.

No comments: