Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Origin of Symmetry


This evening I discovered an advanced tool for embedding Google Maps MyMaps on a blog or website to share paths and routes. I'm currently working on a map of my travels in Europe with pictures to share with family and friends. This will be an excellent way to visualize the routes so people can see the amazing places I visited last summer.

Right now we're listening to Muse and the track playing is Citizen Erased. This is an excellent song with haunting vocals which appear 6 minutes into the song. The song is track number 6 on the Origin of Symmetry album.

It's getting late at the office and I need to read a journal before going to bed.
It's amazing how we can learn new things from people each day. Or how we can listen to a song 100 times and discover something new about it. Each night I find myself going to bed with a book or journal from work and this is something I learned from a special person and it's something I will continue for the rest of my life. Who said you can't teach an old dog new tricks?

No comments: