Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Night Riders



























Last night I bought a North Face rain jacket for my commute and the gamble paid off this morning as the rain poured on the ride to work. The jacket managed to keep my upper body warm and water free, but my pants were soaked and made things uncomfortable at work. Anyway, I don't mind riding in the rain and it feels great to ride the bike in the morning and it's great for the environment as well as my fitness. Speaking of fitness - Angelo and I rode the Sausalito bike path this evening and enjoyed a beautiful view of a pastel sunset from the Golden Gate Bridge. Here are some pictures from the Alta hill climb in Corte Madera - the legs are feeling excellent and I hope the form will last until this weekend for the second race of the Bay Area Super Prestige.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: