Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Steel and Coffee


Nissan...

Not the car company but the amazing vacuum bottle used to store my coffee in the morning. This handy piece of stainless steel has served its purpose over the past 3 months and I have begun experimenting with the time it takes for the hot beverage to lose its heat. This evening I went home at 5:30 for a bike ride and returned to the office at 9:30 to find hot coffee waiting in the bottle. The Nissan vacuum bottle has become a weapon in my late night arsenal as well as electronic music in the background. Our company recently moved to a larger suite downstairs and the stereo system was placed in our workspace - this means louder music at night on our side of the building. Speaking of buildings... I started to build a city made of foam packing materials to help the environment and to use for shipment of hard drives from work. It would be priceless to see the reaction of the person who received the hard drive packed with small buildings - I even placed people in the windows. There is a nice couple on the 7th floor of the tallest building and a large sunflower in the 4th floor - stay tuned for images. Well, it's getting late and I need to ride home now and get some sleep for the ride tomorrow morning.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: