Thursday, September 13, 2007

Resample


It's 11:49 on Thursday evening and I sit here cranking away on some imagery to meet a deadline. In the meantime I have develop a strong relationship with cubic convolution and his friends bilinear interpolation and nearest neighbor. There is a lot of imagery sitting on my machine, so I will be resampling until the cows come home (an expression from the old school).

I'm currently listening to Mozart's Requiem Mass in D minor. This is considered my all time favorite composition by the late composer. One day I hope to fulfill the dream of seeing this performed at a European venue in a beautiful setting. In a fictitious world I would be sitting in St. Stephen's Cathedral (Vienna, Austria) for the performance, but I'm not sure about the acoustics in the cathedral or if performances are allowed.

No comments: